Big Babies

I've met quite a few moms who joke with me about birthing a baby 1/2 the size of my last baby.

My last baby was a big boy at birth, but this lady sure birthed some amazing-sized babies for twins: Amazing Mama.

Love all that squishy baby fat! Way to go, Mama!

Anonymous –   – (6/20/2008 6:12 PM)  

Oh my word!! I wasn't reading your blog then, and I must admit, I am so thankful for my little 7 lb, 4 oz baby!! I don't know how you did it!

Tina  – (6/21/2008 6:56 PM)  

Oh, it was good to see your big boy and those cheeks again....:)

The time has sure flown by.

Tonya  – (6/22/2008 7:56 PM)  

Oh my goodness!!!! I cannot imagine! My biggest baby weighed 10.1 lbs, I cannot imagine one any bigger, much less twins!!!

I can't believe how big your last little (or big) one was!!! He was so cute and chubby : )

Dawn  – (6/28/2008 11:13 AM)  

I saw that, too! And I thought my twins were a load...
(combined weight - 18 pounds 3 ounces)
That newborn of yours was just the sweetest!
One thing about having large babies...their heads never flop around, do they?
I always joked that giving birth to my LARGE kids was rather like birthing little refrigerators.

Hee

You know it's true....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP