He's My Brother

Dh went downstairs to wake up the boys and these two boys sound asleep, cuddling in the bottom bunk. Orange boy (10 yrs) told us that Jonathan woke up in the middle of the night after losing his pacifier and couldn't get back to sleep, so he climbed into big brother's bed. This has never happened with any of our other children. What I find interesting is that he goes to his sweet brother's room for help, rather than going to Mama. (I'm kind of glad of that because I don't like the idea of a 2-yr old climbing up the stairs by himself at that late hour.)

But what sweetness this is! Makes my heart turn to mush.


Posted by Picasa

Shelly  – (6/12/2008 6:18 PM)  

OMGoodness, that is incredibly sweet!

Tonya  – (6/13/2008 6:54 AM)  

How precious are they! What a sweet big brother he must be : )

Tina  – (6/13/2008 3:12 PM)  

Whenever I try to take pictures of sleeping children, they wake up.

This picture is so sweet....

Anonymous –   – (6/16/2008 8:24 AM)  

The sweetest pic ever, how fun. Sometimes, I *do* wish we had more than one!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP