If Mama's Happy . . . . Everyone's Happy

My local restaurant supply store had a couple remaining buckets of Spitz sunflower seeds and boy is this Mama happy. I first became acquainted with Spitz sunflower seeds on a trip to Alberta, Canada. We were visiting dh's relatives who offered me a bag. I couldn't believe how good these tasted. After leaving Canada, I made special arrangements with relatives to buy me big bags of sunflower seeds every time they went to Canada because I couldn't find them locally. Now they are local. Obviously, their good quality and taste is getting the recognition they deserve. They have the best roasted flavor and what I especially like about them is they are lightly salted - just enough so your tongue doesn't get all tweaked out after eating a bagful.

If you are a sunflower seed lover and haven't tried Spitz, give them a try. You might get as hooked as me.



Posted by Picasa

Tonya  – (6/05/2008 4:55 PM)  

Oh yum! I like Sunflower seeds, but dh is addicted to them LOL I am gonna have to look for some for him.

Shelly  – (6/06/2008 5:05 AM)  

I'm addicted to sunflower seeds! Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check them out.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP