When it's quiet on the homefront. . . . .

a seasoned mother knows something's up:




That was a planter with 6 different flowering plants. The word "was" is the key word of the previous sentence. Note the red scissors in 2-yr old's hands. Note the guilty look. 'Nuff said.
Posted by Picasa

Brandie  – (6/24/2008 8:22 PM)  

Yikes!! I think I would have had a mini-heart attack had I seen that. Thankfully, all my 2 year old has done so far is ask to water the plants (which really means drown the plants in way too much, then spray yourself nad possibly the two older sisters should they happen to be nearby ROFL!)

Tina  – (6/24/2008 9:27 PM)  

Oh that second picture! The look, the scissors....priceless....

Anonymous –   – (6/24/2008 10:45 PM)  

ahhh yes.

Anonymous –   – (6/24/2008 11:35 PM)  

Looking on the bright side, PJ was just trying to help prune the plants while giving his mother a pretty bouquet.

~Big Sis

Delilah  – (6/25/2008 9:41 AM)  

Oh boy! I love the guilty look on his face LOL Ava has *picked* some of my flowers too.

My blood runs cold when things get too quiet lolololol

Tonya  – (6/25/2008 9:43 AM)  

sorry, I just posted under daughter Sydney's blog account!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP