Pincushion Swap

I am participating in a pincushion swap on Ravelry.com and today I received my package. It came all the way from Cambridge, Mass. We had to fill out a questionnaire and I mentioned some of my favorites: fall colors and cobalt blue. She made me a cobalt blue wrist pincushion and another pincushion using fall colors. I also mentioned dark chocolate. Wish you could see the big smile on my face. She also included a sewing marking pen and pins. This was my first time ever participating in a swap. My goodies are ready to send, I'm just finishing up the pincushion.

Anonymous –   – (10/21/2008 8:44 AM)  

Ravelry has all the good swaps..I should really take up knitting

Ames Family  – (10/23/2008 8:19 PM)  

What is a pincushion swap???

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP