Fall Activities

Still doing more salsa with tomatoes from the garden. Bunny helped by printing "'08" on the jars.

I'm participating in a pincushion swap on a sewing board on Ravelry. These are the fabrics I chose based on the swapee's color preference of bright colors, especially orange and pink. There's no pink, but the orange is definitely bright. This recipient lives in the Dakotas, so I imagine a bright pincushion would be a nice pick-me-up during the long, dark winter months.

Okay, lots of piano practice going on around here. I am volunteering at the local high school concert choir class playing the piano for them. This has been a challenge. For many years now, I've been playing primarily from chord lead sheets and generally faking it. Now I need to learn both hands precisely. I like the challenge and the musical connection it gives me with my eldest son.
Posted by Picasa

Anonymous –   – (10/13/2008 9:55 PM)  

Can't. Stop. Canning.

I made need shots.

Tina  – (10/15/2008 7:15 PM)  

I'll bet that salsa is really good!

Good for you volunteering to play the piano. I play for kids at church, but would NOT be good enough to accompany a school choir. I'm glad you get to be there with your son...:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP