Kids Return Safely!

The older 2 kids had a great trip to Honduras. They were able to help at an orphanage several times, have health clinics to educate the people on hygiene, help a single mom of 5 boys, etc. Our dentist donated cases of toothpaste/toothbrushes for the cause. What a great experience it was for them.


Welcome home hug from Papa.


Of course they both couldn't wait to kiss little Polliwog.

Brandie  – (4/05/2006 8:30 PM)  

Glad they are home safely! I bet they had an great trip with plenty of stories to share

JMom  – (4/06/2006 7:14 AM)  

Wow! what an adventure that must have been :) I know you must have been worried sick though. I know I would have been. Your kids are georgeous.

I posted links to the "pearl balls" question you left on my blog by the way. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP