Baby Vest



I'm just about finished with the back side of the vest. The pattern is quite easy to memorize and it is coming along pretty quickly (if I can just find the time to knit!). Spring fever has hit, so unfortunately, the vest has not been top priority this week. I should have taken the picture during the day - the lighting is yucky.

Brandie  – (4/15/2006 8:14 PM)  

Looks nice! Can't wait to see it on baby!
Speaking of no time to knit - same problem here. I'm either holding a baby or outside these days. I think I might to save all my knitting for the colder months or wait until baby boy no longer desires to be held so much!

Roberta  – (4/17/2006 2:35 PM)  

My Mom came for a visit this weekend and brought me a set of bamboo knitting needles and some gorgeous 100% wool yarn, dyed in bright colors. It's so beautiful I am tempted to just display it unused. :) And last night she taught me some beginner basics. Very fun!!! :) I need ALOT of practice, but can't wait until I can eventually make a pair of socks! :)
Hope your Resurrection Sunday was blessed.

Roberta  – (4/17/2006 2:36 PM)  

Forgot to say...your knitting project is beautiful, I too love the colors.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP