Two Years Later


I've been wanting a fall-colored table runner to put on my dining room table. A couple years ago, Birdie pieced and quilted a table runner, but hadn't put the binding on it. Birdie has been working lots of hours and going to college full-time and hasn't had time to finish it, so I asked if she would mind if I put the binding on it so it can be used this year. She was absolutely fine with that. I'm thrilled to finally have this precious piece from my daughter on display. She did not know how to applique and made up her own stitching. I love it. Best of all, she did this all behind my back and it was a complete surprise when I received it a couple Christmas' ago.

Carol  – (10/29/2007 12:56 PM)  

My favorite colors!! (But then, being a fellow rehead, you probably suspected that, eh?)

Carol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP