New Decor

A couple rooms got a new facelift. Here's our computer room we redid with the blue walls/white trim. I found 2 bedspreads at a garage sale for $4 and immediately thought they would make great curtains. We love them. The light can be so bright in the room and makes it hard to see the computer screen. The price was right.


Here is my favorite new look. I bought violin holders. I love the look of the violins hanging from the wall. It works beautifully because now we no longer have to deal with violin cases, everywhere, no leaving the violins/bows on the couch to be sat on, etc. Also, because the violins are more accessible, the children are playing more frequently. A very good investment, indeed. Not your typical living room decor, but it definitely fits our family's needs.


Carol  – (10/19/2007 11:28 AM)  

I love the violins hanging on the walls! Great touch!

Carol

Megan  – (10/19/2007 4:25 PM)  

I think the violins look great, esp. with the piano!!

Anonymous –   – (10/20/2007 1:59 PM)  

I love the "music room" :) Looks so fun!

midgeling  – (10/20/2007 10:15 PM)  

Oh, I love those violin holders! That is an awesome look for your living room.

Anonymous –   – (10/27/2007 6:29 PM)  

Love the violins on the walls!!! Great job!

purlthis  – (10/31/2007 7:06 AM)  

It gives you a classic Victorian look, especially with your curio cabinet! Very nice indeed.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP