His New Routine


PJ has a new routine. He used to love to be put to bed for his nap. Lately, however, we have noticed a new trend. Someone will put him in his crib, but then he climbs out and finds a warm lap at another area of the house and eventually falls asleep. I guess that is one advantage of a large family - there's always an available lap. I love this aspect of homeschooling - because our children are home during the day, even our 17-yr old son can find some time in the day to spend with his very young siblings and have a relationship with them. When I was in high school, I came home from school and then immediately went back out for extra-curricular activities. There was little time for me to spend with my siblings. Witnessing this interaction between my children makes this mom have a happy heart.

Heidi  – (10/16/2007 3:49 PM)  

Yet another reason to keep homeschooling at the top of the options list. Even though Maeve is only 1.5 years old, and we might not have any more, the time is precious for sure!

Carol  – (10/16/2007 5:36 PM)  

How adorable! I can definitely see the advantage! (Have you homeschooled your kids since kindergarten?)

Carol

Anonymous –   – (10/16/2007 9:06 PM)  

Well said, this is so sweet I love it. My teen has left homeschooling to try highschool this year. I think he's happy but I so value the quality of relationships in my family so I'm a bit sad we're missing out on this now.

:) lovely to see this!

Ruth  – (10/16/2007 11:26 PM)  

What a lovely picture of your sweet children.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, we do have a number of things in common!

blessings!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP