Twenty-One Years


Dh and I celebrated our 21st anniversary last week. Here's a neat shot my daughter got of us at the coast after our hike (hence the wild hair - lol). It's nice having someone old enough to take pictures. Most of our married life we have pictures of one parent with the children, but very few of us alone together.

Jodi  – (7/29/2006 7:51 PM)  

What a great picture!! You two look so happy! And I absolutely love the background of the coast and sunset!!

Linda B  – (7/30/2006 6:29 PM)  

Congratulations! We just celebrated our 25th. Sometimes I think table families are in the minority now. It's so heartening so see that there are others out there.

Linda B  – (7/30/2006 6:31 PM)  

Oops! I meant stable families, NOT "table" families! Although maybe there's a correlation! We eat all three meals together as a family every day! (Although my husband is not able to be present for breakfast.)

Dawn  – (7/31/2006 12:46 PM)  

Lovely photo!!!!! Congratulations!

shizzknits  – (7/31/2006 7:17 PM)  

Congratulations! You look so happy together!

Tim Rice  – (7/31/2006 8:36 PM)  

Neat picture. And congratulations! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about Bikemovement.

Randi  – (8/01/2006 6:17 AM)  

Happy Anniversary! 21 years together is a reason to celebrate and to look forward to many more!

Anonymous –   – (8/03/2006 8:32 PM)  

Congratulations!

It reminds me of our honeymoon pictures - the only ones of us are where I set up the camera timer and ran, sometimes making it in time for the shot, and sometimes not!

Kelvin  – (8/04/2006 9:45 AM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelvin  – (8/04/2006 9:51 AM)  

Hello from down under in New Zealand. 21 !!! Good on you both. These days some marriages don't even last 21 months, let alone 21 years. Many more happy years & grandchildren to come !!!

I posted a comment earlier, but deleted it as the link didn't work to my blog Around The World In 80 Blogs where I have listed your blog under USA.

I have also listed another USA at Goldspot, as he is the #1 blogger that started Blogspot in 1999.

Tammy  – (8/07/2006 9:20 AM)  

Wow, congratulations!! I love hearing about others as they reach milestones like this. Dh and I have gotten to 17 years now. I found your blog on Mel's as one of her friends that she visited last week while here. I am also out your way, homeschool mom, and knitter. I love your blog!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP