Hiking

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
The whole family went hiking at Neahkahnie Mountain at the Oregon coast. This was my first hike with the family and of course it was PJ's first hike, too. It was gorgeous. The top was very steep and actually a bit scary thinking about my little children up there. Surprisingly, our 3-yr old kept up with everyone and even meandered around trees making it harder on himself. Our 6-yr old needed to take a few stops.
On the way back down, I spotted what looked like a green ball in the greenery. Upon closer look, it was part of a plant of some kind. I took a picture of it and a picture of the leaf that is attached to the vine with the "ball". Does anyone know what this is?

Kelvin  – (7/23/2006 12:39 AM)  

Hello from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world when your blog popped up. What a great family blog - it really is, especially with you all doing everything together. Can I mention your blog on one of my blogs ??? Maybe Around The World In 80 Blogs as it is worth sharing.

Cergie  – (7/23/2006 11:25 PM)  

Hello ! I was so happy to discover your comment on my blog and then to have a glimpse on yours ! It's beautiful. It seems to me you've truelly the same kind of life I have ! You're living in a beautiful country ! I noticed the digitalis picture. I've the same in my garden that I brought back from my mountain. Here it's now no more flowered...

Jodi  – (7/24/2006 3:00 AM)  

Hiking sounds like fun!! You always have the greateast nature pictures!

Brandie  – (7/25/2006 10:34 AM)  

Sounds like you nad the family are having a pretty nice summer over there!! Hiking, camping, playing the lake ... all these things I just discovered I like to do too! LOL!

Pepze  – (8/17/2006 1:46 PM)  

Nice photos and nice blog.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP