Another Year

We celebrated my forty-somethingth birthday today. Dh made his wonderful lasagna (I've told him that I cannot compete with perfection). It was out of this world. My parents and sister-in-law came over. And more raspberry pie for dessert. My parents gave me a gift certificate for a day of pampering at a spa. Whoa - having a hard time wrapping my head around such royal treatment.

Oh, and on Saturday night, my 16-yr old son prepared fried chicken and had help with the mashed potatoes and gravy. All of this good cooking is definitely going to require a heavy dose of gym activity this week. Boy, am I spoiled.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
I love the picture of PJ touching Grandpa's beard and Orange boy looking on.

Roberta  – (7/18/2006 12:10 AM)  

Happy Birthday! What a blessing your family is! PJ is really concentrating on that beard...very sweet! :)

Randi  – (7/18/2006 5:49 AM)  

Happy Birthday to you!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP