Four babies later . . .

I knit this sweater for our 3rd baby when I was pregnant 12 years ago. The sweater is still in great shape. Unfortunately, this baby is tooooooo big. This is the first time I've put him in it and it is too short. It could use an extra 2 inches in the torso, although the sleeves are fine. I loved this yarn - it's a 3-ply with purple/navy/teal.

Oh, and see that dimple in his cheek? I put my order in early for that!

Here's the breakdown:
Mama's eyes
Papa's nose
Mama's mouth
Papa's hair
Mama's chin
Papa's dimples
Mama's forehead
Papa's legs
Mama's hands


shizzknits  – (3/27/2006 7:37 PM)  

He gets cuter and cuter!!!

Brandie  – (3/27/2006 8:19 PM)  

He is just so adorable!!

Heidi  – (3/28/2006 1:32 PM)  

Gosh, he is precious, whether that sweater fits or not!

Mrs. Simonsays  – (3/28/2006 4:07 PM)  

Never get tired of seeing this baby!

Smoov  – (3/29/2006 4:34 AM)  

I can't believe how HUGE he is!!! What a cutie.

Roberta  – (3/30/2006 10:19 PM)  

He is such a sweet little dolly. After the birth of our first my birth-mom said "He has our family forehead!" And after the birth of each baby following one of the first things I say is "He has my forehead!"
The things we Mommas notice. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP