Voting in Oregon

In Oregon, we vote by mail. There are no polls, no lines to wait in. I love it. Here is what our ballot looks like. After we vote, the ballot is put in the secrecy envelope and then inside the bigger envelope. The bigger envelope is signed. We typically drop our ballot off at election headquarters in our city because I like having the satisfaction of knowing that it really got there in time.

Please vote!

PS - My daughter just asked about all of that "political garbage" I mentioned in a previous post. I don't consider this post as political garbage. I'm not ridiculing a candidate or people who might vote for a particular candidate. I am encouraging people to take advantage of their democratic freedoms we have in this great country. Now go vote!

Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP