Yum

Our garden is getting to the point where I'm going to have to leave zucchini on doorsteps. I'm trying to use up as much as we can. These turned out really yummy:

Chocolate Zucchini Muffins

And who can resist these wonderful Rainier cherries?


And hopefully I will have time this week to make another skirt from this thrifted cotton/lycra which used to be homemade curtains in their previous life. Price = $4


shizzknits  – (8/13/2007 7:26 PM)  

Love those cherries above all others! LOL And the muffins look yummmmy

Anonymous –   – (8/14/2007 8:37 PM)  

Love those cherries! CUte skirt fabric!

Maureen

Christine  – (8/22/2007 11:44 PM)  

Random reader here. I love your stories and photos. And your birth stories of #6...whoa! Anyway...

You've been tagged! Come check out my blog to get the rules: http://blossominbirth.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP