Public Apology

I need to be upfront and make a public apology right now to my few faithful readers. I started a tradition when my 2 eldest children went to Honduras by taking pictures of what is going on around home to "entice" them that there really is no place like home. I will have a lot of competition this time as my girls will be staying with great friends and seeing so many friends from our old church. Pearly was born there and we moved when she was 6 years old, so they have a lot of history in Virginia Beach. I've heard talk of going to the beach, Ocean Breeze water park, Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. That's a lot to compete with and I know they will be reading the blog. So, here goes . . . .

Birdie and Pearly - while you were way over there on the other side of the continent dealing with heat AND unbearable humidity, lack of sleep, etc, we were waking up to comfortable weather in the 70s, no humidity, no bugs, and muffins and smoothy for breakfast. These were muffins with oatmeal, apricot, and blueberries. You already know how good the smoothy was. So sorry you missed it.


Now I'm off to teach younger children how to do the dishes that you should be doing.

Anonymous –   – (8/02/2007 7:00 PM)  

Oh, no, you have stooped to a new low! This is not to be tolerated, I don't care how much you threaten to disturb my enjoyable time here in Virginia, it's NOT HAPPENING! I'm having a blast! and so is Sissy. lol, just take a look at the pics to see! Muhahaha, I have my own weapons now! ;)

Jodi  – (8/03/2007 9:54 AM)  

That muffin looks yummy!! And isn't it fun that we moms can torture our kids and get away with it?!?! LOL

Anonymous –   – (8/03/2007 9:26 PM)  

ugh, what's with you moms. I mean, sending me private e-mails torturing me is one thing, but now you make it PUBLIC???? rofl. You have taken it to a whole new level, mommie.

...I wonder what I will be like when I'm a mom...
lol, probably as wierd as you...oldies music, prankster, dry humor... tho hopefully I'll have mastered the blank face instead of always cracking up at the jokes. ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP