Summer Happenings

Before
The girls are on the East coast and now Tall Dude left to go to the Oregon coast with some friends for 6 days. Now I've got 4 kids 9 and under and it is making me appreciate all that my older children do to keep the house in some sort of order. When my son told me of his plans and we only had a few hours for him to get packed, I immediately went shopping because otherwise I'd have to take all of the children and that's not really fun when shopping for shoes - how pathetic is that!

We still had some blueberries left in the fridge that needed to be used, so I made a coffee cake this morning. I could get by with only one since our family is so small. And there was still a nice size piece for dh when he comes home tonight :) It was pretty good, but I think next time I would add some lemon or orange zest. I love citrus zest with blueberry.
After

PJ wishing someone would push him in the swinging chair.

Jodi  – (8/11/2007 11:55 AM)  

That looks yummy!! PJ looks so sad. I hope he got a push in the swing! Stop on by, I have an award for you!

Have a great weekend!

shizzknits  – (8/11/2007 6:50 PM)  

Yummy cake! I bookmarked that recipe to try...we do love our 'booberries' around here!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP