New Socks


I began a new pair of socks. I have Sensational Knitted Socks book and want to see how the sizes work with my larger size feet, so I picked an easy pattern to start off with and then will increase the difficulty if these turn out well. I'm using Trampoline Stretch 7.5 st/inch, Size 3.0 needles. The colorway is kind of funky, but I'm a fall girl, so it will work. I've never worked with a stretch yarn. So far, so good. It started pooling on the initial ribbing, but when I changed to the slip stitch rib, it doesn't appear to be making any sort of pattern.

shizzknits  – (1/27/2007 7:05 PM)  

Those are pretty colors. I just started some socks out of SKS, too, but I'm not as far along as you are.

Can't wait to see your finished product!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP