Brain Overload

I'm struggling through this Christmas stocking on the yarn over short-row heels. How do I do a YO on a short row heel? Off to google. If you know of any good tutorials, please let me know.

The M's  – (1/18/2007 3:02 PM)  

Here is a good site for short row heels: http://misocrafty.squarespace.com/journal/2006/9/21/short-row-heel-tutorial.html
I also voted for your friends, I wish them luck.

Tammy  – (1/19/2007 3:19 PM)  

Hmm, you and I should get together to figure out these short row heels. I've done the ones that have a yo, but they are also connected to another stitch. I'll look through my twisted sister book to see what they have, I also have Sensational Knitted Socks, so maybe there is something in there, oh and I have some directions from a friend/acquaintance of mine who lives in Willamina, her neighbor is a master knitter. I haven't tried these directions yet, but they look really good. I'll send them along to you if you are interested. I think they are in a word document.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP