Moving on

The stocking is completed except for blocking. Thanks to Tammy who read my blog and suggested sources to help me with the short row heel, I was able to figure it out comparing notes. I actually was doing it right all along. Unless I'm reading the pattern incorrectly, it is the transition from the short rows to the foot that seems off. I will be making another stocking for another son, so I have made notes to watch out for that spot.

Today and yesterday, I have spent hours online trying to find an easy way to put together a yearbook for our homeschool co-op. Our co-op is nice size - up to 20 students per grade level from pre-K through high school and we traditionally put together a spiral bound yearbook.
I found a free digital scrapbooking site which might just do the trick - Scrapbook Flair. Here is my first project which took about 10 minutes.



Not bad. It's basic, no-frills, but would be perfect for a yearbook. Now I'm trying to figure out the best way to get it printed and bound at a reasonable rate. Any ideas?

PS - My friend's daughter did not win the bridal contest. She won 2nd place and it was close. Too bad :(

Unknown  – (1/25/2007 3:55 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP