New Knitting Idea

One of the main reasons I started this blog was to chronicle my knitting projects - to keep track of which yarn I used, what size, gauge, needle size, etc, for future reference. It would be very easy to make a hardcopy version of this information using the new scrapbooking software I have been playing around with. I just made this page (4 x 6) and I can easily upload it to Costco and have it printed for $.17 and put a small-size photo album. How cool is that? I love it when hobbies merge: knitting, digital scrapbooking, photography.

Trishy  – (1/28/2007 4:18 PM)  

Wow! That is a totally great idea!

Shelly  – (1/29/2007 6:01 AM)  

That is a great idea!

shizzknits  – (1/29/2007 9:02 AM)  

I'm with the others: cool idea!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP