Johnny Jump-Up


This has got to be my baby's favorite toy. The minute I put him in the Johnny Jump-Up, he found freedom. His legs did not stop bouncing for over 40 minutes and he squealed with delight. Now the only problem is that he no longer wants to act like a baby. He found mobility and now when I put him on the floor, he bounces his legs and scoots everywhere quite quickly. I wish I could stop time to enjoy this precious babyhood.

Randi  – (6/29/2006 7:17 AM)  

Oh my gosh, these pics put a smile on my face this morning! He is such a cutie!

Linda B  – (6/29/2006 3:33 PM)  

Those jumpers are so great for babies that age. Unfortunately for me, the son that would have enjoyed one the most was too big by the time he was old enough (25 lbs at 5 months old). We put him in and he had a great time for a few minutes until the spring "sprung." Oh well . . .

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP