I've got the blues . . . . . .

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
This day was easy - I'm partial to blues - especially deep cobalt blue. These are some of my favorite treasures: vase from the Philippines, pitcher was a gift from my daughter when she went to Portugal, cobalt pottery bowl was made by my daughter. Coffee mug was from the Philippines. Blue is serene, calm - love it!

Linda B  – (6/15/2006 4:16 PM)  

Blue is also a favorite of mine. I especially love blue and white porcelain or china. I have been gradually accumulating blue and white teacups (none matching). I have a blue and white teapot too. The things you showed are beautiful!

Anonymous –   – (6/15/2006 11:03 PM)  

I'm also a big blue-lover, it always reminds me of summer, sun, ocean, beach... all that I love :) That vase is so gorgeous, Asian design is something so beautiful indeed!

Helen  – (6/16/2006 2:03 AM)  

Nice collection and a great photo. Come see mine!

Unknown  – (6/18/2006 1:13 AM)  

I love cobalt blue too. You have some beautiful blue things.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP