Cherry on Top



It's Red Friday.

Dawn  – (6/16/2006 9:39 AM)  

Wonderful photo! Perfect for red Friday!

shizzknits  – (6/16/2006 11:11 AM)  

Hey, I did cherries too! :) Love the ones you shot...are they Rainer cherries?

Home's Jewels  – (6/16/2006 11:43 AM)  

I'm not sure if they are Rainier. They very well could be since it is a popular cherry around here. Can you believe I have 2 cherry trees and don't know what kind they are? LOL These are from my neighbor's yard - she doesn't have kids to pick them like I do ;)

Michelle Quinno  – (6/16/2006 4:46 PM)  

Wow! Your photos are beautiful! I love the blues! Thanks for your comments on my blog but the snow was actually what I'm currently scrapping! LOL It was in the winter of 03.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP