Cherries!

We have 3 cherry trees. In the seven years we have lived in our house, they have been for the most part unproductive or the birds get to them faster than we can. This year has been different. We are in cherry heaven. They are sooooo good.


Shelly  – (7/10/2008 5:42 AM)  

Wow they do look good!

My mom had bluberrie bushes, strawberries, and a peach tree in her yard but when she got sick the garden was neglected. Now we are trying to bring everything back. I look forward to fresh fruit!

Anonymous –   – (7/10/2008 7:03 AM)  

Mmmmmm, I'm getting in my car and driving south right now, be there in about 4 hours! ;)
The things I won't do for a fresh bowl of cherries....

shizzknits  – (7/10/2008 8:33 AM)  

Oh yum!!!! Are you going to make jam/jellie with any of those? :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP