Can you say

stir fry?
Our garden is producing. Yea!
3 zucchinis
1 summer squash
1 head bok choy cabbage
bunch spinach

Posted by Picasa

shizzknits  – (7/22/2008 8:07 AM)  

Yay! I'll bet you'll be drowning in veggies in a few weeks. We never got our garden up and running this year...but I'm still heading down to the nursery for tomato plants soon. At least in CA we can plant those year round.

Anonymous –   – (7/23/2008 11:55 AM)  

Mmmmm zucchini! I slice them and fry them in a little olive oil. Then, I salt them and eat them ALL BY MYSELF because nobody else in my house will touch them. lol

Anonymous –   – (7/24/2008 8:46 PM)  

We have some zucchini and tomatoes ripening and it is wonderful!

Tina  – (7/29/2008 7:51 PM)  

I miss having a garden. Your vegetables look fantastic!

Dawn  – (8/01/2008 10:55 AM)  

Thanks for stopping in today...
You mentioned the smocked dresses from the Philippines...well, I think that all the Polly Flinders dresses I used to buy....originated in the Philippines.

:o)

Our veggies are just beginning to flourish!
Looking forward to a variety grilled outdoors!~ YUM!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP