Peppers, Purple Petunias, and Present

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

My mom gave me a belated birthday present she has been working on. She crocheted this beautiful doily. I love it! I don't know how to crochet much - and especially don't know how to read a pattern. She will be retiring in a few months and I am hoping that she will teach me how to crochet and I will teach her how to knit. I can't wait.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

I thought this was pretty - purple Petunias among the peppers.

Dana  – (9/18/2006 6:16 PM)  

My mom can crochet doileys, but I never had the patience. I do like cross-stitch though and, amazingly, am pretty good at it. Wonder of wonders for this un-crafty person.

Dana  – (9/18/2006 8:57 PM)  

Also, thanks for visiting my blog. I am so glad you enjoyed the poem.

couragetocreatewriteandlove  – (9/19/2006 7:12 AM)  

Thank you so much for visiting me, I want to have you as a friend, this is so much fun and I really think We all are making a difference! Thanks again!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP