Happy Mother's Day!



Having Fun with Baby



I had a great Mother's Day. Unfortunately, Dh and our eldest son were away at a funeral, so the rest of us had a picnic in our backyard under the cherry tree. It was in the 80s - absolutely gorgeous. My daughter bought me a hanging flower basket, paid for a month at the gym, the other children got me 2 Reese's peanut butter cups (definitely will need to go to the gym), and a nice card. While I was at Costco, I bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers because my dh would have if he were here. He concurred. I have seven beautiful, happy children. I am truly blessed. Hope you all had a wonderful mother's day!

JMom  – (5/15/2006 1:25 PM)  

Belated happy mother's day. What precious photos! I love that last one. Babies necks are the best :-)

Karli  – (6/02/2006 12:43 AM)  

Hi you beautiful Momma!
Look at that gorgeous boy! : ) -Karli

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP