Cute Couple

I'm getting a little frustrated with Blogger. I've reposted the pictures on 2 of my posts twice now, and they still are disappearing. So, I'm testing another picture with this post.

Here is my dh in 1990 with a nice-looking tall, young lady. Don't they make a cute couple? Too bad my dh was already taken and had 2 children.

Brooke Shields was on a USO tour to servicemen in the Persian Gulf. My dh had been there for several months on duty. He went to his office to get an envelope to send me the letter that you can see in his hands, when someone yelled over to him to stand next to this young lady for a picture. Dh was the only one in the office who was taller than Brooke. She's pretty cute, but he's mine :)

Randi  – (5/28/2006 10:36 PM)  

I love Brooke Sheilds--she makes me feel like it is OK to have a unibrow!

Blogger hasn't been eating my pictures but it has been taking things out of my posts. I am not too worried about it because I like the price of blogger--FREE!

Larjmarj  – (5/29/2006 4:04 PM)  

Wow he must be tall! My DH is 6'3" gotta love it.

Randi is right, ya can't beat free blogging.

Linda B  – (5/29/2006 8:11 PM)  

I'm from a tall family myself and am raising 7 tall kids. Thanks for checking out my blog!

Jodi  – (5/30/2006 7:02 AM)  

Cute pic!! I Love Brooke Sheilds!

So far no problems for me with blogger, and FREE is my favorite word! Hopefully no more pics will be removed for you!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP