Boys will be boys. This is my brother showing off his car to my 4 boys. He had his stereo jamming and the boys think their uncle is soooo cool.

Anonymous –   – (5/16/2005 10:31 AM)  

What a GREAT picture of your 4 boys!! Priceless. I can definitely see why they think their uncle is so cool... Very nice car. Thinking I can honestly see the oldest dreaming about the day he has his own car... Hmmmm, maybe hoping dear old unc' will let him take it for a spin, lol.
~~Michelle aka s0ngbird1962

Anonymous –   – (5/16/2005 8:43 PM)  

What wonderful boys you have blessed us with! Isn't it dangerous to let our boys dream this kind of dream? What are we getting into? Hope they're a blessing to you while I'm away in Champaign!
-DH

Maureen  – (5/19/2005 12:39 PM)  

Great looking kids.... I love your finished bag. It will make a great present for your Mom.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP