"My Cute Brother"

click to enlarge

Tall dude was on his way to the bank and the library when Caboose came to him and asked him where he was going. Tall Dude responded and then Caboose said, "Give me a kiss good-bye." Tall Dude obliged and then temporarily postponed his trip to come inside to tell me how cute his little brother is. (He also told me about the peanut butter that was smeared on his face after kissing his little brother - lol.) They are 16 yrs apart in age, yet look how close they are relationally. This warms my heart. I hope that 16 years from now Caboose will still feel the closeness of his older siblings.

Laura Hopper, Midwife  – (4/22/2009 5:11 PM)  

How sweet! It is totally encouraging to me as well. My son desperately wants a brother, but he is going to be 8 this year and there is no baby on the way yet...I have always been worried that the age difference will be too much, but maybe it won't be an issue.

Michelle  – (4/24/2009 2:28 PM)  

I do believe that bond will always remain & even grow stronger through the years. I have the same age/space between my oldest and youngest sons, they have a very special bond. Very sweet indeed.

Tina  – (4/30/2009 8:43 AM)  

This is so sweet to me, because I have this in my own family. There are 17 years between my oldest and youngest child.

I always said that our baby helped our older children feel a strong and protective love that will only be surpassed when they have children of their own....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP