New Do

This is a picture of me taken last week. I have lots of natural curl, but it has looked old, tired, frumpy and I've been tired of it. I tried to keep my hair long because my husband likes long hair - he thinks it is sexier when it is long. After he saw my new cut, he told me he liked it, but still preferred it longer because long hair is "sexy". I told him I beg to differ - that if I feel frumpy, then I'm not feeling too sexy. He finally caught on and said - "by all means, keep it short". LOL

Here's my new do I got yesterday. I straightened it. I like it because I do have the option of just letting the curls dry naturally and have a different look, but it is a nice change. Ignore the not-so-lovely lighting in my very dark home.

Carol  – (2/11/2009 1:58 PM)  

Oooooh, I LOVE it! It's the perfect style for you!

Carol

Anonymous –   – (2/12/2009 3:02 AM)  

Wow! That looks fantastic! Isn't it amazing how a haircut can make you feel!

randi  – (2/16/2009 8:29 PM)  

Very cute! You have a beautiful smile!

Ames Family  – (2/25/2009 5:06 PM)  

That looks so good on you!
I bought my first box of hair color today!! 42 is too young to have so many grey hairs!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP