Noisy Boys

The middle boys were taking turns reading to me when I heard singing noises coming from the backyard. I'm not surprised to hear one singing voice, but two???? Little Jonathan rarely talks, rarely vocalizes anything, so when we looked outside and these two munchkins, I quickly grabbed the camera. This is a rare treat for our family. For any "normal" family with babbling children, this is no big deal, but it made us smile very big smiles when seeing Jonathan carry on like this:


Anonymous –   – (6/02/2008 12:06 AM)  

OK, so maybe I am jealous I only have the one kid right about now....
How cute is that?!?!

Anonymous –   – (6/02/2008 6:33 PM)  

heeeeeee

Tonya  – (6/03/2008 7:41 AM)  

How sweet! I have a 2 1/2 year old who doesn't really talk yet, she is my 7th child. She does babble, but is really just starting to talk and it isn't much LOL

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to know you from the AOL message boards : )

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP