Growin' Up

Bunny is growing up and lost his first tooth. I have mixed feelings about this. If I could bottle him up this age, I would!

The tooth fairy (shhh - dh) was obviously a little sentimental this time and wrote the following note which was left under the pillow with a gold dollar coin, a quarter, and a piece of candy.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Dear B,

Your Papa called me (Miss Tooth Fairy) to say Mommie had pulled out your first tooth and there it was under your pillow tonight! Thank you for such a nice white tooth for me to use.

Wow – I heard you were so brave when the tooth came out, and you didn’t even cry! Thank you, B, for being a big brave boy and letting Mommie pull it out. Since it was your very first tooth, I didn’t want to wait for tomorrow so I came all the way from California to leave a surprise for you.

When will you give me the next tooth? Good-bye for now!


Love,

TF

Anonymous –   – (5/10/2008 10:05 PM)  

Hey, looks like the price of teeth has gone up. No fair. And what's this, candy? You'd think the tooth fairy would give a carrot or something... ;) give that impish brother of mine a hug for me!

shizzknits  – (5/11/2008 10:08 AM)  

What a sweetie! Isn't it weird for your 'baby' to be losing teeth?!?

Tina  – (5/11/2008 4:21 PM)  

Very sweet....

I always mourn those first baby teeth a little.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP