Rome & Greece







While I am here at home doing the same ol' thang, my almost 18-yr old is on another continent having the time of his life. I haven't had any direct e-mails or contact with him, but he did send along a paragraph that was e-mailed to me and also someone from the group has been posting pics for us to see. I wish I could be a bug on the wall. I am so jealous! Unfortunately, I can't describe the pictures. I'll have to wait for Tall Dude to get back and explain them to us. Well, the first one is kind of obvious and I think they traveled by cruise ship to Greece (spent the night).

shizzknits  – (3/19/2008 9:53 PM)  

I am so excited for you and your boy! He's going to have so much fun & make memories that will last for the rest of his life.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP