Keeping it Real

We just bought a new digital camera for our son to take on his upcoming trip to Europe, so being the mom that I am, I had to test it out. Being the children of said mom, they performed . . . . like the children of said mom. I'm keeping it real today. The kids weren't thrilled about seeing their mom with a camera. Oh well. All in a day's work.

Oh, it's you again.

Okay, will this do?


Ok performance


I don't like that thing.


You are really annoying me.


Can't a 2-yr old have a little peace and quiet around here?


If this doesn't say it all!

Specifics: Canon Power Shot A720 IS For a point and shoot digital camera, I can't complain.

Carol  – (3/06/2008 6:24 PM)  

The second shot of the adorable redhead is PRICELESS!

Carol

Anonymous –   – (3/06/2008 9:56 PM)  

ADORABLE!

Stacey  – (3/09/2008 6:16 PM)  

I love pics of PJ. He is so expressive, lol.

shizzknits  – (3/10/2008 8:25 AM)  

You got some great shots! Those kids of yours are beautiful. :) I have this same camera and it's fun- I especially like the video capability.
Enjoy!

Smoov  – (3/19/2008 1:25 PM)  

Awesome! I love my little Canon point and shoot, it's sooo much smaller than the 5D and easier to carry around! And I think I recognize that shirt :)

And to answer your question in the next post, I definitely take more pics now of the twins but that's because I have a nicer camera and I am way more into photography. And Hayden tends to avoid the camera more than my little hams do!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP