Sight to behold


I've been wanting to make a thank you card for PJ's eye doctor. This is what I will be sending him. It's 5 x 7 size. It's so wonderful to see my baby's clear eyes now.

Heidi  – (6/15/2007 11:40 AM)  

That's a really nice idea.

I get the sense that our eye doctor has such a crazy schedule that she doesn't get much time for the warm fuzzies. She works out of five different offices, plus two or three surgery centers. She'd probably appreciate a little "concrete" personal feedback too.

PJ has the sweetest smile!

Anonymous –   – (6/15/2007 5:09 PM)  

what a thoughtful idea. As a stay at home mom of 4 boys myself, i'm sure we'd have a lot of stories to swap! : )

Quail Hill Knits  – (6/17/2007 9:33 AM)  

I love the card and your boy is soooo handsome. I am sure that the doctor will appreciate it. It is nice to be remembered when all goes well.

Jodi  – (6/18/2007 8:27 AM)  

What a gorgeous card!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP