Playing With the Boys

I dropped the 2 older kids off at music camp this morning and the 4 little boys and I played. I love observing family dynamics. With the older 2 at music camp and biggest sister at home, the dynamics changed. Orange boy became the eldest and he willingly took to the task.

Today we went to at A. C. Gilbert's Children's museum. The big rocking chair on the front porch always greets the visitors.
The Bubble Room is always a hit. I think we stayed there for almost an hour. PJ's shirt was sopping wet from the sudsy water.

Orange Boy was determined to make the biggest bubbles.

The biggest joy to me was seeing older brothers helping younger brothers. Below, Brown Eyes is showing PJ where to put the balls.
There's something about this baby's face I could eat!
Four more days of play left!

Jodi  – (6/27/2007 1:03 PM)  

What fun memories!! I love the big bubble maker!

Smoov  – (6/28/2007 6:08 AM)  

All of them are really cute but I'm totally adoring "Brown Eyes". He's just edible, he's so cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP