Marine Biology

Three of our kids are enrolled in a 6-wk marine biology class. Last week they made fish prints. They've learned quite a bit. One thing I love about homeschooling is being able to tap into parents who absolutely love their subjects. This teacher is such a science buff. It would be hard for me to fake that I enjoy science. I appreciate scientists and their knowledge, but I don't have a need-to-know the hows or whys like they do. Maybe it is because my science classes were awful. Hmm, that's a thought. Maybe I should have sat in on this class to relearn science in a more positive light. Oh well, I'm thankful that my kids are learning from highly motivated teachers who love their subjects. Next week they get to disect squid.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP