Projects

Here are a few things I've been working on. Poor lighting, but you get the idea. Here is the finished painting job in the new computer room. I will not be using this paint again. The colors were not exactly what I had in my mind, but after painting 2 coats of each color, there's no way I'm changing colors now. I love the new white chair rail. It adds so much. And to think the wainscoting was just cheap paneling with Sharpie scribbled on it! What a difference!

I took the opportunity on Saturday to escape from unpacking boxes and painting and sewed up some bigs for a combined baby shower at church. I've been making these bibs for 10 years. They hold up well and because of the busy patterns, stains rarely show. Who ever thought of making white bibs, anyway?

shizzknits  – (3/05/2007 8:08 AM)  

very cute bibs- and I totally agree with you. When the small men still wore bibs, I would always buy the kinds that had patterns because the solids look nasty after only a couple of uses. I wish I had bibs around like yours, they are adorable.

Smoov  – (3/06/2007 5:33 AM)  

I like the room! Don't you love how new paint makes a room look like a whole new room? Awesome.

Mom of thirteen  – (3/07/2007 9:05 AM)  

I think the colors look really nice and the chair rail and painted wainscoting make it look great! Have to ask what you don't like about the paint colors? Darker than you expected or wrong shade? I am trying to get the girls room painted and I really like the painted wainscot, gives me ideas... my husband will probably groan! LOL!

rachel  – (3/08/2007 12:45 PM)  

I agree with you, busy pattern bibs are best!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP