Pullover


I started this pullover last week: Child's Placket-Neck Pullover. It is from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts. I just googled to make sure I had the title right and look what I found Corrections for Child's Placket-Neck Pullover

Whew - I'm glad I hadn't gone too far in this project. The corrected version has me casting on 123 stitches and the other version has 122 for the 1-2 yr size. That's an easy "fix". I am making this for my brother's first baby using Blue Moon Worsted Wear 100% Superwash Merino, colorway Bronze. This yarn is wonderful to work with and I love the colorway. I purchased it at Farmhouse Knits in Beaverton.

shizzknits  – (11/21/2006 8:52 AM)  

Love the yarn colors. It's not too boy-y or too girl-y. And it's superwash to boot- even better!

Tammy  – (11/21/2006 10:35 AM)  

I love Blue Moon as well. Tina has some wonderful colors!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP