Two and one-half weeks old


I'm in love.

Melodee  – (2/22/2006 2:02 PM)  

Oh my goodness! He's so adorable and what a great picture!

shizzknits  – (2/24/2006 12:06 AM)  

waaaah! So beautiful! I wish you lived close, I'd love to shoot those chubby newborn cheeks!

Roberta  – (2/26/2006 1:05 AM)  

I linked over from Jerri's blog. I peeked through your blog and recognized you and your husband...we first met at Bronwyn's shower...you made the most adorable green bonnet. Your baby boy is so precious, and it looks like we were pregnant at the same time, we had a baby in Dec. There's a picture of me after his birth on my blog.
Congratulations!

Tina  – (2/26/2006 7:50 PM)  

He looks so perfect...

Almost makes me want to...um, just kidding...

He does look perfect though...:)

Brandie  – (2/27/2006 8:35 PM)  

He is just so adorable!

The Narcissist  – (3/03/2006 3:22 PM)  

what an adorable little guy. I actually gasped when I clicked on your link from my blog and saw that beautiful face. Treasure him always.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP