Twelve Days Old

PJ is twelve days old and has finally lost most of the bruising by his cheeks and eyes from the rough delivery. There's still a bit of red in the whites of his eyes, but it has improved daily. He's nursing like a champ and gaining about 2.5 oz per day and surpassed his birth weight within 1 week of birth. I couldn't be happier.




Jocele  – (2/15/2006 9:37 PM)  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Congrats on your beautiful baby. I love the black and white pictures. Makes me want another one.

Jocele  – (2/15/2006 9:39 PM)  

Holy cow. I just saw how much he weighed. You're amazing!!!

shizzknits  – (2/16/2006 11:03 PM)  

Look at all the chub! Sweet cheekies!

Sharon  – (2/16/2006 11:46 PM)  

No wonder you aren't competing in the Knitting Olympics. I didn't even get time to knit a stitch when mine were that small.

He wasn't that small though was he?? I still find childbirth both amazing and terrifying all in one!!!

Anonymous –   – (2/17/2006 6:37 PM)  

Oh, He's just wonderful...those sweet cheeks are just so smoochable!
Congrats again! Ladyluck

SunSticker  – (2/18/2006 12:00 PM)  

Wow! What a beautiful baby. :) He's so sweet, and I love his name!

Anonymous –   – (2/19/2006 9:35 AM)  

aaaw, what a precious little blessing!

...actually, I guess he's not that little! lol! and that's coming from someone who thinks 8 pounders are 'sooo tiny' and considers 7 pounders 'practically preemies' ;-)

Oh, but how precious babies are! God sure knew what he was doing when he made them so cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP