More pics


















Kate  – (2/12/2006 6:46 AM)  

Thanks for your comment on my blog! What a (big) beautiful baby!

In response to your question: a year after my birth, I still have pubic symphisis pains on occasion, though they don't interfere with my day to day activities. If you are having trouble walking and standing a week after the birth, I highly recommend calling a few chiropracters in your area and asking if they have ever treated this sort of condition. Also, wear a sacral brace, 'cause if your pelvis is slipping around or shearing, your lower back will take a lot of the strain.

God Bless,
Kate

Shannon McNear  – (2/12/2006 10:55 AM)  

Wow, what beautiful pictures! And kewl, a waterbirth! My youngest (of 9, she's now 17 mos.) was a waterbirth ... and I see you run to big babies as well! (Though, ouch, you beat me by 2 lbs. ... my two biggest were ll lbs. 4 oz.)

Anyway--yes, I'm the Shannon from the AOL boards years ago ... how kewl that you found my blog!

Blessings!!!
(a fellow HAH mom)

CNH  – (2/12/2006 3:08 PM)  

Oh my goodness! He is such a beauty! Congrats again JA!
Chantel

Melodee  – (2/12/2006 6:16 PM)  

That's a great underwater picture!

Anonymous –   – (2/13/2006 9:45 AM)  

love love love it!! I've birthed two 11 pounders at home...(and two others)...how great you go to go underwater.

Tina  – (2/13/2006 11:21 AM)  

Wonderful pictures!

I love his little expression in the second picture....that little chin...

Anonymous –   – (2/15/2006 4:31 AM)  

Wonderful, wonderful pics! The 2nd pic is the sweetest, not entirely sure he's thrilled to be in the world yet....lol...

Michelle aka s0ngbird1962

KatieButler  – (2/15/2006 1:37 PM)  

He's gorgeous! What great pictures. Congratulations!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP