Picture of my Baby




Exposing my pregnant belly to the public is new to me, but I couldn't resist. There have been no ultrasounds this pregnancy, but my midwife seems to think she knows what baby looks like. She drew a picture of the baby on my nearly 38-wk pregnant belly! For inquiring minds, baby's position is LOP. Looks like I will be on hands and knees a good bit.

shizzknits  – (1/03/2006 8:06 PM)  

OMG that is the coolest!!!!! What a cool MW you have!

I was always amazed that my MW could tell almost instantly which way the baby was facing when palpating my tummy. She could get the heartbeat so quickly. The OB I had for my first son's hospital birth had over 30yrs of experience and was very natural-birth oriented, but it still took him some time to figure out which way baby was facing.

Anonymous –   – (1/04/2006 12:27 AM)  

That has to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. If I ever have another baby I am stealing that idea, :). You look great!!!
Jessica
September Mom

Melodee  – (1/04/2006 11:08 AM)  

You are one awesome-looking pregnant mama!

Anonymous –   – (1/09/2006 11:25 AM)  

Yes I agree! you are my beautiful pregnant wife. I know the going is difficult now, but soon it will be over. Our family appreciates your labor of love, even though we don't fully understand what pain and suffering you've had to endure for these nine months.
Love,
DH

Anonymous –   – (1/10/2006 1:24 PM)  

OMG! How cool is that! How long did it take? How could you sit still for so long?

I was wondering if that baby had made an appearance yet. Be sure to let us all know at SBA.

Kathy M.

Sis  – (1/12/2006 4:02 PM)  

You look awesome!! I never looked that fabulous during my pregnancies.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP