Fizzle


I spent a lot of time on my feet today running errands, shopping, etc. Tonight I was exhausted wouldn't you know it started contracting for about 6 hours. Here are my daughter's scribble (and doodles) notes timing the contractions. And then things fizzled. Oh well. No baby yet.

Anonymous –   – (1/20/2006 1:17 PM)  

Bummer about the false labor. It will probably come for real tonight when you're in bed. :)

Here's hoping!
-Wendy

Melodee  – (1/20/2006 10:43 PM)  

Well, sooner or later . . . !

Elizabeth  – (2/14/2006 12:30 AM)  

I've heard doodling with circles like that (which is common) shows a person that is very introspective and tries to see what others don't in situations. :) Saw your blog from narcissists blog. hello. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP