Socks Using Magic Loop


Child's Sock using Ann Budd's Handy Book of Patterns

Having completed one pair of socks using dpn, I wanted to try the Magic Loop method on smaller socks before venturing onto my size socks (as in BIG - lol). Yesterday, I spent 1-1/2 hours at the DMV as my eldest waited to get her driver's permit so it was a great knitting opportunity with no interruptions. I thought I had followed the pattern properly on the heel, but it looks like I counted the stitches wrong. I was dissatisfied with the yarn and frustrated at the pattern, so I frogged it. This is today's work. I'm much happier with the results. This time I kept track of the rows more carefully and it worked out fine! I can't wait to shape the heel - it seems to come alive then! The color is not quite right - it's a light blue, 100% wool. I am really liking the Magic Loop method!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP