Can a woman have enough yarn?

My order from Knitpicks.com came in. This is one sample of their sock
yarns. I really like it - very soft and the colors are better in person. I am
going to knit up a pair of socks for my mom who wears Size 12 shoes. She
has always complained about having to get mens socks, so the color
really had to be pink for her. There will be no mistaking that these are
LADIES socks - lol.


I also got some Addi Turbo circular needles to try out the "Magic Loop"
method of knitting. I got it figured out - woo-hoo! I'm still trying to
decide if this method is faster than double pointed needles. After I finish
"those" socks down there, my next pair I will knit using the "Magic Loop"
method to see how that goes.


Knit Picks Sock Garden Yarn "Star Gazer Lily" in lucious pinks/yellow.


Elena  – (2/02/2005 2:54 PM)  

Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog about the vest I made for my brother. I'm so glad you liked it! The pattern came from Men in Knits by Tara Jon Manning. It's the Classic Camel Vest. There are some very nice patterns in there, most with cables.

I love your blog. The socks look great, and it's so nice to see your sone knitting!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP